Integrates "Slimbox 2" into Joomla! for intuitive Lightbox functionalities
Options overview :
Auto-Activation, Auto-Fix URLs, noConflict
Integrations overview :
Flickr, Picasa, Android Market
- Auto-Activation : Automatically adds Slimboxes/Lightboxes to links which point to images.
- Fix URLs : Automatically fix URLs containing invalid characters.
- NoConflict : jQuery no-conflict option.
- Flickr Integration : Automatically integrates Flickr thumbnails with Slimbox.
- Android Market Integration : Automatically integrates Android Market URLs with Slimbox.
- Picasa Integration : Automatically integrates Picasa Web Albums thumbnails with Slimbox.
Recomended Setting :
Activate "Auto-Activation". With "Auto-Activation" on, you only have to point a link directly to an image, and the result will be a link that opens the respective image in a lightbox.
Advanced Lightbox-Linkage : Create individual lightbox-slideshows by grouping.
By default, you can slide through all images linked to lightboxes on a page from right within an open lightbox.
But if you wish to group images to seperated slideshows there is a way to do this, by modifying the "rel" attribute of the pointing link like this :
<a href="/link/to/image.jpg" rel="lightbox">Linktext</a>
to something like this:
<a href="/link/to/image.jpg" rel="lightbox[groupname]">Linktext</a>
where "groupname" is optional and all lightbox-links with the same "groupname" will be connected in one lightbox-slideshow.
After installing, remembter to activate the plugin from within the Extension-Manager -> Plugins.
Here you can also set all the various options and activate the special funtionalities mentioned above.
Show some love: <3
share / spread the word:
sponsor time to hack more opensource: <3 <3